When we see an army officer our hand automatically wants to salute them. Common people have such huge respect for them. It is an amazing journey to be an army officer and many of us want to be a part of this journey. It is amazing to do something for your nation and really a dream to serve the nation as an Army officer. You can get here some well-written essays on the topics:
Short and Long Essays Why I Want to Become an Army Officer
Essay 1 (250 Words) - Indian Army and its Duties
Indian Army is something that attracts many youths to show their patriotism. I can also say that it is one of the best fields and is my dream job. As we know Indian Armed forces are one of the largest branches of the Indian army. Indian force is distributed in three parts. One of them is our Armed forces and the other two are Air force and Indian Navy.
Duties of Our Army
- Indian Army protects us from any kind of terrestrial attack.
- They make sure that each and every citizen of India is safe.
- They stay on the borders like a protective wall.
- They work 24 hours for us and they do not get leave like us.
- They stay away from their family to protect the whole nation.
- An army officer can also sacrifice his life for the sake of the nation.
- They are disciplined and always be focused; this helps them to perform well and avoid any kind of mishap.
Our army really works hard and we should always respect them. We sleep peacefully in our house just because of them, they stay awaken and protect us. They are the real heroes of the nation and each and every citizen of India should thank them. They teach us to be united and help each other. They also teach us to be disciplined. I really want to become an army officer in my life and want to serve my nation. It will be a matter of pride for me as well as my family.
Essay 2 (400 Words) - Why I Want to Become an Army Officer?
Indian army is one of the largest regiments of the Indian Force. It is the oldest one and was established in the British period. Actually, it came into existence after the British entered India. Indian Army was established in the year 1895, on the 1st of April. The first Commander-in-Chief of free India was Marshal Kodandera "Kipper" Madappa Cariappa.
I Love the Indian Army
- My school is an army school and most of my friends have their father in the Indian Army. They dress in such a good way that it fascinates me.
- They are so much disciplined that, they don’t even miss a single minute. My friends got habitual of this because of their family environment. It really encourages me to be like them. This helps them in many ways as they focus on whatever they do and this helps them to secure good marks in studies, perform well on the ground, etc.
- They live-in well-mannered colonies and the army colonies are always neat and clean. They focus on greenery and have different types of trees and plants in their colonies. Although we live in the same city, the cantonment zone looks more peaceful and fresher.
- They have big grounds to play and practice and I can daily see soldiers practicing on ground. They perform so many tasks, that it looks so interesting as well as inspiring.
- They shout “Yes Sir” together which I really like the most. They are different people but all of them behave in the same way in such a way that they look the same.
- All of them have the same dress, same hairstyle, and the same equipment. Really, they look like heroes, and many of my friends spend hours just watching them and want to be like them.
- They look fit, alert, and have a suspicious eye on outsiders in their colony. They practice many hours continuously.
- Apart from this, the way they face terroirs, and encounter them is really one of the best things about armed forces.
- The surgical strike was an incident that made us feel proud of the Indian army and my love and respect for them is something I cannot express in words; I just want to join them and want to be a part of them.
Always choose a profession that inspires you the most because when we choose our passion as a profession we perform well. Similarly, I want to be a part of our Indian Army and I don’t care about the result. Many of my friends’ fear of losing their lives but I am strong and want to do something for my nation. I don’t care if I have to die for it because it is will be a matter of pride for me.
Essay 3 (600 Words) - An Army Officer: A True Indian
It is a matter of pride to be a part of armed forces, and deep in heart many of us want to be an Army officer and I am one of them. I love the Indian Army, not just because of their bravery but also their discipline, locality, etiquette. They are so mannered and really a true Indian. We all live in the same country but they serve the nation in the best way.
An Army Officer and his Duty
I call them true Indians because they follow the real criteria. Let me explain how do you really know what the duties of an Indian are? How you will be called Indian or what you should do for your nation? I know many of us don’t even know and some of us also think that they earn and this makes our nation earn and grow the GDP. But have you ever thought, what is your real duty apart from government policies and rules?
- I will explain to you, a true Indian should never forget his culture, now what is our culture? Our culture is to respect everyone; either he is a child or an old one. Indian army teaches us to respect everyone. An army officer always talks in a respective language.
- They not only take care of the nation but also the environment. It is the duty of each and every Indian to clean our environment as well as our neighboring. But we don’t even have time to throw the garbage in the dustbin. Army colonies are always clean and green just because they take care; they protect nature and keep our nation clean. It is the duty of each and every Indian to keep our nation clean.
- Army officers are disciplined and this helps them in many ways. They are so strict that they don’t miss anything and their discipline helps them in doing so. If the rest of the nation will also become disciplined, all of us will never fail to follow public rules, we will not forget to carry our helmet, etc. All these small things can bring a big difference. In this way, I can say those army officers are the real Indians.
- Apart from the above things, they also have some big responsibilities like protecting the nation and ensuring the safety of each and every citizen.
- They work in different battalions and train them for each and every situation. An army officer is called the father of the particular battalion and they live together, work together, and also enjoy together. They live like a family of different borders areas, far from their own families.
- An army person sacrifices a lot and his nation is everything for him. They never hesitate of facing any kind of situation and do everything to protect us.
Daily Routine of an Army Officer
- An army person should be always fit, so they woke up early in the morning and have their P.T. and some exercise.
- They set a time for everything, for example, they have a 30-minute break for breakfast and are not served breakfast if someone arrives late.
- After this, they again go on the ground to train their battalion, different tools, and techniques.
- After this, they have their lunch and again have some time for some games and troops.
- In the evening they spend time with their co-workers and spend some time in administrative work.
- They really have a very strict and busy schedule.
Indian army is an inspiration for many of us and the way they walk, the way they talk, their dress up, their hairstyle, their weapons, each, and everything has details and I love these details. It is not so simple to be an army officer; it needs lots of courage and practice. Many candidates every year just leave the training because they cannot bear that pressure. But once you succeed no power can stop you in the entire world.