A lawyer is a person, in which, people deal with judicial actions and help others to get their rights. They can help people from any kind of social problem. There is a law in every country and one should definitely follow it and when someone disobeys or creates problems for others, then people need a lawyer to deal with them. Get here some essays on this topic; I am sure these will be helpful in your academic needs:
Short and Long Essays on why I want to become a Lawyer in English
10 Lines Essay on why I want to become a Lawyer (100 - 120 Words)
1) Since childhood, I loved the profession of a lawyer and want to become the same.
2) From a younger age, I like to fight for the rights of others.
3) I want to be a lawyer because I am a great supporter of truth.
4) By becoming a lawyer I want to aware people of their rights.
5) I want to become a lawyer because I want to fight for justice.
6) Every issue can be solved through law and order and I want to be that resolver.
7) I pose logical thinking and influence talks, thus I’m perfect for this profession.
8) I would love to be a lawyer because I can see a better career prospect in this profession.
9) I would love to fight for the poor whose rights are always neglected.
10) Finding evidence and punishing the culprit attracts me to this profession.
Essay 1 (250 Words) - Why I want to become a Lawyer?
When we ask a child what he really wants to become, some of them want to be a doctor, whereas some of them want to be an engineer. Similarly, when I was young, I wanted to become a lawyer. I like this profession because it is all about getting our rights. I like to solve other’s problems and I found this profession perfect for me.
My Hidden Inspiration
When I was young, I use to watch TV a lot and also use to watch news channels. I liked news channels because they use to tell us various incidents all across the world. When I use to see something awkward, it uses to provoke me to find the thieves or criminals and punish them. But I had no rights and was also very young.
So, one day I ask my mother, as if how can I bring justice to the poor. Then she told me that I have to become a lawyer, to deal with such situations. From that day this profession started attracting me. I decided to become a lawyer and will definitely become someday.
Do whatever attracts you and this will definitely make you successful one day. When our profession becomes our passion then no one can stop us. Bring that spirit and see the change in yourself. I love to deal with the truth, justice, so I chose this profession. Your reason can be something else to choose yours.
Essay 2 (400 Words) - Law as a Profession
Different people like different colours similarly when we talk about professions, all of us have different opinions. Suppose all of us become a doctor and if one of them have to make his house. When society is full of doctors who will build his house? So, he needs an engineer too in the society. Similarly, different professions have their own different importance. We need police to maintain the peace, a lawyer to deal with judiciary problems, a sweeper to sweep your dust, etc. No profession is either small or big. A doctor’s clinic will not be clean if there are no cleaning professionals. All of us have different taste and we choose our profession accordingly.
Some Positive Aspects of Being a Lawyer
- Being a Lawyer is not only a profession but also helps us to know our potential. Sometimes we don’t even know how much we can do and what are the powers of a commoner. This profession helps us to know our own powers.
- They also know how to deal with a problem; actually our law has a solution for every problem. So, in my onion, it is one of the best professions.
- A lawyer should be smart and should have a very good logical power because this helps them to find evidence and also helps them to have a good verbal battle in the court.
- Believe me or not but people never like to mess-up with a lawyer because they know they themselves can become the victim. So, many people stay away from them and it is a good thing.
- People like me love this profession because I like to dig the truth at any cost. This profession teaches how professionally I can handle a case and help people.
Educational Qualification of a Lawyer
If you are willing to be a lawyer then you have to peruse the below;
- After completing senior secondary one should complete his graduation in Law stream. They can have LLB with some other bachelor courses like BA, BBA, B.Com, etc.
- One should complete his graduation in any stream and should also peruse LLB. There are many colleges which provide this course together and it takes near about 5 years to complete the entire course. Apart from this, there are many foreign colleges which also provide different courses for law students.
If you have good learning abilities and are also good at remembering things, then you should definitely go for it; because one should have to byheart a lot of Acts and Rules. One should have a sharp mind to understand all these. One more thing, I would like to say, if you are really passionate about your profession, no one can stop you.
Essay 3 (600 Words) - Why One should be a Lawyer?
A lawyer is a wonderful profession where a person should know all types of laws and should be well aware of judiciary actions. He should be capable to deal with any kind of law actions. Lawyers are also known as legal practitioners, attorneys, barristers, law agents, advocate, barrister, etc.
The First-Ever Lawyer
The description of this post was very first mentioned in the Bible and it was ‘Zenas’ the first-ever known Lawyer.
Apart from the Bible, the evidence of lawyers can also be seen in Ancient Greece, where the orators use to do the same job. So, they also get the credit of ancient lawyers in our history and we can say the evidence of lawyers can also be seen the ancient Rome.
When we had lawyers in the ancient period of Roam then they also furnished and progressed in this area first. Slowly it was 1848 when the United States bought this profession into existence.
There are different names proving the title of the first-ever lawyer in the world in the male category. Whereas there are some worldwide famous females’ in this profession like ‘Arabella Mansfield’ was the first female lawyer in the United States of America; whereas ‘Cornelia Sorabji’ was the first female who was from India and studied Law at Oxford University.
Why do I like this Profession?
There are many factors that attract me in this profession; I have listed them below;
- In my opinion, one should know his rights and should also know his powers. This is only possible if you have a deep knowledge of the law. Apart from our fundamental rights, there are also some rules and regulations that one should know. Like knowledge of your property and its successors, etc.
- Law helps us to deal with many problems. Sometimes many of us don’t even know what we can do in a particular case and we easily forget it. Actually, a person can even fight for his single penny but very few of us know about the right procedure and we leave it.
- If you are one of those who like to fight for the truth then you can stick to this profession. Sometimes we see one of our known sufferings and although they are correct, lack of evidence and some social powers they suffer. In such type of case this profession can really help and you can also work as a professional lawyer or can also work for charity.
- After winning some cases and gaining experience, one can also earn a lot and there are many lawyers who also earn even a crore for a single hearing. So, the money factor, which is one of the important things nowadays.
- If you want to do some charity and help the poor and helpless people who do not have money to hire a good lawyer, then you can help them by becoming a lawyer.
- Lawyers have a very good presence of mind and they are intelligent, challenging, brave, etc all these qualities can also make you a smart person.
I am one of those who love to figure out the truth and I find this profession suitable for me. This not only helps people but also helps us and in our daily life. Generally, lawyers charge a lot of money and there is a stage of life when all of us need them. So, it is better to choose this profession and if needed you can also earn, can also help people as social work. In my opinion, it is one of the best professions.