Our class is our second home and all of us spend most of our time in our class. There are many things that make it decent and we love being there. I have covered different angles of loving my class and hope it will also help you.
Short and Long Essays on My Classroom in English
I have provided here some essays on this topic to give you interesting and easy ways to prepare your own for the school projects.
My Classroom Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) Classroom is a place where we study at school.
2) A classroom is full of enjoyment and memories.
3) I’m in class 4 ‘A’ and I love my class very much.
4) My class is situated near the school library.
5) We can see trees from the windows of my classroom.
6) The birds chirping makes my mood happy and relaxed.
7) All the students in my class are very helpful.
8) My class is very disciplined and appreciated by all the teachers.
9) Our classroom team is selected for a national level basketball competition.
10) Our class is the best class that every teacher loves.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – My Classroom
Every child loves his class because there are many memories they have in each class. Apart from some memorable days, some decent things make my class the best one. Every year we change our class still each and every class seems the best to me this shows that my school is also the best one.
My Decent Classroom
I am Riddhi of class 3 A, my class is just beside the basketball court. From one side we enjoy a live basketball match whereas at the same time we can also enjoy the shade of a mango tree.
The perfect location of my class makes it decent and also encourages me to stay in my class.
We always watch students practicing on the basketball court and it really inspires us, because they practice so hard and for so long hours. I have seen many students who were unable to do a goal but their practice made them state level players.
Apart from the basketball court we also love playing with the leaves of the mango tree. Generally, we have to climb up a tree to reach its top, but the top portion of the tree can be easily touched from our classroom window. Apart from studies and friends, these things make my class decent and I love to be there.
There are different reasons to love something and the above reasons that help me to love my class. A classroom is a place where we learn and when we love being their then education seems interesting. I love my class, my teachers as well as my friends.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Why is My Class Different
A room where I am with 30 more students, space were my teachers come to teach me, and a place where I perform all kinds of notorious task. I call it my classroom, a place where I learn addition and subtraction and the difference between smiling and laughing in the presence of my teacher. My classroom is one of the best classes in my school due to many reasons.
What Makes my Class Different?
There are many things that make us different from others similarly there are many things that make our class different. I have discussed the points below;
Types of Students in My Class
- Every class has a topper and a failure but my class topper is a school topper and because of this our class is always famous in my school. Apart from this, there is no student who used to fail or use to be promoted in my class.
- In my class, there are two singers and they always secure the first two ranks in any singing competition held at my school. They are really very good singers and we love listening to them.
- There is also a group of six girls who are famous for dancing, and they always perform on special occasions. Really 6B is a famous class for all types of activities. They also take part in the school choir group and also represent our school in different competitions.
- There is a national level badminton player in the under 16 groups, he always makes us feel proud. He is an inspiration not only for the students of the primary section but also for the secondary wing.
- A combination of such types of students makes us feel superior and we feel special. Everyone knows us that we are from that unique class in which each and every student is special.
- My class teacher is another reason for loving my class; she is so polite and always inspires us to take part in several activities. She is our class teacher so whenever we have to go for practice, she allows us and takes our extra class in our free period and in this way, it becomes easy for us to concentrate on our studies.
It is always recommended to have good friends but when you have an artistic class then how can you stay behind from learning from them. Our principal and other teachers also admire them and our class is really one of the best in our school.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – My Best Place My Classroom
We love a certain place either it is our home or school, where we love visiting or spending time. And for me, it is my classroom where I love to be. When we love our learning place it holds a special place in our heart. I love my classroom for many reasons and I have mentioned some of them below.
Platform of Learning
Learning is an important pillar of our life and we love to be its part. It helps us to have a better life and become successful in our life. Whatever subject you may like but you have to learn. Suppose a child loves maths and he decided to read-only maths but is it really possible. You also have to read English to understand what is written. This shows that learning all the subjects are necessary and once you get the basic knowledge then you can choose as per your interest in higher classes.
We are Invited for Creativity
The very best part of my class is our teachers inspire us to think and develop our own ideas. There is a creative wall in my class and a student is free to post anything creative. It should not be copied from anywhere. This inspires us to utilize our studies and bring some creative ideas. And it looks so good to have you painting or any creative idea on the wall with your name in bold letters. I really love it.
In my school, every class gets a theme, and students have to decorate their class as it is. So, our theme is ‘Space’. So, the whole class looks so good that I can’t express in words. We have decorated our beaches like space ships and really our class looks like a space centre. The class board is decorated in such a way that it looks like a window of a space ship.
An Achievement Wall
There is an achievement wall in our class where students’ pics are posted. Every week different competitions are organized in our house meetings and those who win; their pictures are posted on this wall. It inspires other students to perform well and get space on this wall. Whenever there is any kind of inspection in our school, various teachers and principal sir visit our class and they admire those students as well as this idea of the achievement wall.
All of us celebrate our weekend in different ways, sometimes we visit a place, and sometimes we simply stay at home. So, those who spend their weekend at a new place or do something new are invited to express their views in a free period. It helps us to know those new places to visit next time and really a very new concept which is only followed in our class.
Social Media Touch-up
My classroom activities are updated on social media by our class teachers and this inspires us to perform well. In this way, we are also connected with many other people and I really like this concept.
Learning should be fun and my class is the best example of this. We celebrate together learn together and also enjoy ourselves together. Others should also learn from our class and all the credit goes to my class teacher. She is so good that our class became our favorite spot. Everything in the class inspires us and I proudly say that; that is my class. My class has also won the best class prize this year and every day we develop new ideas to make it the best learning place. Many students use to bunk the class but these changes also encourage them to stay in the class and learn new things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. A classroom is a place of learning for children and adults.
Ans. The concept of the classroom came into existence in 1837.
Ans. Horace Mann is regarded as the father of the modern school system.
Ans. The classroom meant for students who need special attention is called a Self-contained classroom.
Ans. There are only 7-10 students in a self-contained classroom.
Ans. Blue, yellow, white colors are best suited as the classroom colors.