The mode of education was never the same, it has changed continuously; in the beginning, there were no books or notebooks, students use to learn whatever their teacher use to teach in the class itself. Slowly paper and pen were invented and slowly the process moved and today we have technology on our doorstep. Find here some essays on the topics to create your own for your school assignments.
Short and Long Essays on Contribution of Technology in Education in English
Essay on Contribution of Technology in Education for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and class 12 in English in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 words. Also find short Contribution of Technology in Education essay 10 lines.
Contribution of Technology in Education Essay 10 Lines (100 - 150 Words)
1) The modern education system is blessed with advanced technologies.
2) The emergence of smart classes is the result of smart technologies.
3) The use of technology in education encourages students to study.
4) Technology provides a flexible and engaging way of gaining an education.
5) Technology reduces the time and effort of learning.
6) Newer technologies attract and excite students to learn more and more.
7) Technology helps students to learn the concept more easily.
8) Technology has a huge contribution to the education system during the Covid pandemic.
9) With technology, students can gain education beyond their course.
10) Technology has made education possible for every citizen.
Essay 1 (250 Words) - Contribution of Technology in Education
The word technology has been derived from a Greek word ‘tekhnologia’ where ‘tekh’ stands for art, craft, skill, etc and logy stands for the subject of interest. I can sum up technology as a platform that can perform a task as per our needs. When we add education with technology, then you can imagine how easy it is going to be for us.
Importance of Technology
Technology provides a digital platform and nowadays it has become an important part of our life. Where ever we go we see the use of technology. Schools are running with the new tag of smart classes and these smart classes are the best example of technology.
The use of technology has made education easy as well as interesting. Usually, children don’t like going to school but after introducing these smart classes they just love being there. Apart from these smart classes, there is also much software available for educational purposes.
That software keeps us updated and helps to learn new things. Although there are both positive and negative aspects of using technology still, we hope for the best. There are different topics available on YouTube and there are many educational apps available. We can read from them and daily can learn new things.
I really love reading from an app, they are designed in such a way that I love it. It attracts me and encourages me to read and has made education easy.
Technology is helpful in many ways especially in terms of education. It helps students to develop interest and learn new things. Nowadays a newly born child gets used to a mobile phone and when kids will get their education on these platforms, they will just love it.
Essay 2 (400 Words) - Technology and its Role in Present Education and Future Prospects
The process of gaining knowledge is termed as educating ourselves. It is an endless process but it is mostly used for students. Basically, there is no age of learning but students and school-going children are more connected with this word. When we take the help of technology for education, it becomes more interesting as well as convenient.
Role of Technology in Present Education
- The presence of technology enhances the level of education and makes it easier. Today the easy access to the internet has made education easy. It has increased the level, nowadays students don’t have to wait for the teacher to complete a topic, and they can easily read whatever they need online or with the help of different educational apps and platforms.
- Nowadays computers and laptops or mobile phones are easily available to educate yourself.
- The use of technology in education is a boon for those who don’t have much time, especially those who work. Suppose you work and want to learn a new skill to improve or upgrade your work, so you can easily prefer an online course.
- In the COVID-19 epidemic, the schools were closed for more than 6 months and education was only possible online. Technology saved students from being uneducated for a year, really thanks to the technology that education during COVID got possible.
- There are smart classes available everywhere which increases the interest of students and encourages them to read.
Role of Technology in Future Education
- Soon, books will be available online and this will reduce the burden of a bag of school-going children.
- Digital education will be promoted, this will save the environment, as well as will also decrease pollution caused by the burning of paper.
- Education will become easy and each and every student will get the same education.
- It will help students to read, think, analyze, and then perform and this will definitely increase the standards of education.
- Distance will never be an obstacle to gaining knowledge with the help of technology.
- Helps us to perform advanced research programs and learn new things.
Education should not only be confined up to books, one should get a chance to explore his knowledge and try something new. Time has changed and the mode of education should also be changed and students should be given chance to learn something new and interesting and technology makes it possible.
Essay 3 (500 - 600 Words) - Is Technology Really Helpful in Education
Technology is something a new subject of education because it is equally important. It has become an integral part of education. Nowadays either you have to know your syllabus or want to clear a topic. Everything is possible and available online. You can reach these platforms with the help of various technologies.
Is Technology Really Helpful in Education?
I have seen the difference, how technology has changed modern education. In older days students use to read from their books and if they faced any problem, they use to ask their teachers. But it is not necessary that every student has the same IQ to understand what the teacher said. Some students won’t get it but they never ask because they feel shy.
But in today’s era when technology is a part of education, students easily get multiple options to solve their question. There are multiple platforms where they can also ask a question or can have a live interaction with their teachers. Really education has progressed a lot. You can also compare the marks, in the old days people use to hardly get distinction but nowadays it is not a big deal.
Technology has made education easy and today we have multiple options to clear our doubts. Easy access to the internet and other helping apps has made education easy as well as interesting. These gadgets also save time and energy.
Different Technologies for Education
Any device which is helpful in educating self is a student-friendly technology. It can also be a mobile phone or a laptop. Nowadays there are many devices made especially for students for their studies. I have listed them below:
Laptops: One of the best mediums of gaining knowledge. The Internet is something where you can get information either in a written way or in an audio form. You can get a detailed explanation from different tutors on various platforms. It helps students to get detailed information and also helps to clear their doubts. A laptop is a device where you can easily access different educational portals.
Smart Phone: They are the smaller version of laptops; you can carry your smartphones anywhere and it is a bit convenient to use as compared to a laptop. The easy internet connection and small size make it user friendly. Many students have mobile phones and they use them for educational purposes. There are many educational apps available in Play Store which can be easily used in these phones.
Electronic Pen Reader: It is a thermometer device which helps to record the words written in a book. Actually, it is not always we want to read sometime we prefer listening and it has been proved that we acquire more knowledge by listening. So, this device is specially designed for those who prefer listening. This pen collects whatever written in a book and plays audio when needed.
Kindle for Textbooks: These books are available online and they are available in half rates. This helps to reduce the production of paper and online books can be easily stored. They are popular these days.
Noise Cancelling Headphones: They are super isolated headphone which helps to maintain pin-drop silence. Some time due to marriage seasons and some other reasons it becomes difficult to study. These headphones are specially designed which removes any kind of noise and helps you to focus.
The use of technology in education will bring a drastic change in our education system. One side will encourage students to study, whereas on the other side will also help them in their studies in many ways. Technology teaches us new things and also encourages us to develop new ideas and promote our creativity. We can easily connect with people and solve our problems.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Technology has made the process of teaching and learning flexible and easier.
Ans. Internet helps the students to find accurate information in every area of education.
Ans. Umo Cygnaeous is known as the father of educational technology.
Ans. The USA is the leading nation in online learning in the whole world.
Ans. The computers were first used in schools in the early 1980s.