It is a new government policy for encouraging local talent and generates new employment for people because many people and laborers lost their job in this epidemic. So, this scheme was launched to encourage people to develop their own businesses and contribute to the development of the nation.
Short and Long Essays on Atma Nirbhar Bharat in English
Get some well-worded essays here to understand the topic of Atma Nirbhar Bharat and write your own.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) Atma Nirbhar Bharat is an initiative to raise job opportunities in India.
2) PM Narendra Modi introduced Atma Nirbhar Bharat on 12 May 2020 Tuesday.
3) It encourages young minds to set up their business.
4) The motive of this scheme is to cover up losses due to the Covid pandemic.
5) Atma Nirbhar Bharat means “Self-reliant India”.
6) “Vocal for local”, is the main slogan of this scheme.
7) It is estimated that this scheme will benefit about 130 Crore people directly.
8) A fund of 20 Lakhs Crore is announced by the government under this scheme.
9) This initiative will decrease the national dependency on imports.
10) Atma Nirbhar Bharat is a good campaign for the development of India.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – Who is Benefited with Atma Nirbhar Bharat
A new scheme for a new India, it is 2020, a year with lots of ups and downs and there were many new things to see and feel this year. Either it was the medical sector or small industry; everyone got directly affected this year. It is a hard time for not only us, but also for the nation. Different countries are trying their best to develop their nation because everyone got affected this year due to the Corona epidemic. Our Prime Minister also launched a new scheme named as Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Who is Benefited with this Scheme “Atma Nirbhar Bharat”
Many of us can directly avail of the scheme and Modi Ji in his speech announced that:
“This economic package is for our cottage industry, home industry, our small-scale industry, our MSMEs, which is a source of livelihood for millions of people, which is the strong foundation of our resolve for a self-reliant India,”.
This clearly indicates that most of all the industries can directly be a part of this scheme. This scheme also encourages our youth to develop their own bunnies and develop new jobs for others.
Our development indicates the development of our nation, so we should try our best for developing ourselves. The government can only launch a scheme but is it our duty to bring it into action. Many of us simply like to have a 9 to 6 job because business is risky sometimes. But we should come out of our comfort zone and try something new when we are getting such a good opportunity.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Facts about Atma Nirbhar Bharat
It is a new scheme that was launched in this Corona period just for the public. On one side the world was fighting with COVID-19 whereas, on the other side, it directly affected many jobs. Many people lost their jobs due to the steep decrease in the market. The situation was getting worse day by day and to cover up this scenario our Prime Minister took some steps to help people in this period. One of the major steps was Atma Nirbhar Bharat Scheme.
Some Facts to Know about Atma Nirbhar Bharat
- A scheme which was launched on 12 May 2020, by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi who told about this scheme in a public conference.
- This scheme will run under the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Electronics & IT. These ministries will directly be involved in this policy.
- You can get detailed information and can also apply for this scheme on the online portal which is available on https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/.
- The main motive of this scheme was to make India self-reliant India’ so that we can minimize the import of at least small things.
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat does not advocate about putting a full stop on imports but it has been launched to encourage Indians to step into self-development. Because there are sufficient talent and knowledge in the country but we don’t get a suitable platform.
- PM Modi defines Atma Nirbhar Bharat as “The state of the world today teaches us that (Atma Nirbhar Bharat) “Self-reliant India” is the only path. It is said in our scriptures — EshahPanthah. That is — self-sufficient India”.
- The slogan of Atma Nirbhar Bharat is ‘vocal for local’ which means raise your voice for local products because a famous brand was also local someday.
- The main reason behind this scheme was COVID-19 in which many people lost their jobs and laborers too. So, this scheme was launched to help them.
- A package of 20 lakh Crore rupees was announced in this scheme to help people.
- Another reason for launching this scheme was the conflict between India and China. More than 50 Chinese apps have been banned to promote Indians to develop their own apps. Although there is no certain plan to totally abolish China it was launched just to promote national talent and promote India towards self-dependence.
Every year, the government launches various schemes for people as per their needs. The main motive of all these schemes is development, either on the individual basis of the nation. Although many of our friends and relatives get jealous of our growth it is a government that feels happy when we grow because it directly affects our GDP.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – Atma Nirbhar Bharat: Motive, Features, and How to Apply for it?
It is one of the latest schemes of the BJP government and was announced in the mid of lockdown in India due to COVID-19. Corona has badly affected the entire world and many of us just lost our jobs in this time phase. It was a hard time for many of us and for the entire world. The continuous decrease in GDP really scares. So, the government took some steps and one of them was Atmanirbhar Bharat.
What Is the Main Motive of Atma Nirbhar?
Atma Nirbhar Bharat is a scheme which is specially designed for those migrant workers who lost their job during this interval. It was Corona which badly affected not only our economy but also of the entire world. So, keeping in regards, government took a major step and started promoting people for their own start-up.
It needs a lot of money to have your own business and we need some funds. It is not so easy to get funds from banks because you have to show lots of documents and should also have some property to mortgage. So, in this scheme you don’t have to keep anything in a mortgage, you just need a degree or a special talent, which should be unique in many ways. There are some norms and conditions which you can read in the bank documents but they are customer-friendly and supports customers to benefit from this scheme.
Why was the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Started?
There are many reasons behind starting this scheme starting from the very first one:
- The very first reason is COVID-19, it is an epidemic and the entire world is facing huge trouble. Even the United States couldn’t stop this virus and as a result, it has directly affected our markets and various industries. So, to improve their performance and to improve our economy the Government of India started this scheme.
- It is a belief that it is Chania behind this virus and as a result, many countries stopped their business relationships with Chania. And we realized that most of the Indian products are imported from Chania itself. We are totally dependent on Chania in many terms and if we will suddenly stop the import, again it will affect our market. So, for this, our Prime Minister thought to promote local products and also promised to help people to start their small-scale industries, so that in the upcoming years we can stop being dependent on other countries and promote our national products.
- The third reason is again the COVID-19 virus, many industries were running in loss and as a result, many lost their jobs and it was really shocking for many families. Not only laborers but also other workers lost their job. So, to help them the Government launched this scheme.
What are the Features and How to Apply for Atma Nirbhar Bharat?
Modi Ji announced a package of 20 Lakhs Crore regarding this scheme and near about 130 Crore people will be directly benefitted with this policy. It is a scheme to make India self-reliant and develop a new power like Chania. There are many Indian companies that are superior in many ways, but they have not developed well due to their complete dependence on China. This scheme is especially for those and to give them an identity.
Through this scheme, they specially focus on specialized areas like liquidity, law, and land and provide all favorable conditions to grow a business. There are different toll-free numbers announced for these schemes so that we can easily solve our queries and two apps @AIMtoInnovate and @GoI_MeitY have been developed to promote your business. Modi Ji shared this information in his tweet.
There are many benefits to this scheme and one can easily know about it in many online platforms. This scheme also encourages our youth to develop their own business and to become an employer, not an employee. Really it is a very good scheme and we should support it.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The government of India has allocated 20 lakh crores for making India self-reliant.
Ans. The five pillars are economy, infrastructure, technology, demography, and demand.
Ans. The vision of this mission is to make India economically strong and self-sufficient.
Ans. The one nation one ration card scheme has been implemented from 31 March 2021.
Ans. This program is a part of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan for promoting online education in the nation.