A student’s life is stated as the learning phase of life. The life of a student must be simple. Students having a thirst for knowledge, are obedient, responsible, time conscious, and have firm determination can be called an ideal students. Ideal students make our society and nation progress. They are the real pride of the nation and families.
Short and Long Essays on an Ideal Student in English
The following essays may help you understand better about an ideal student.
Ideal Student Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) An ideal student has all the qualities of a good student.
2) An ideal student focuses more on studies and career.
3) An ideal student must be punctual and disciplined.
4) An ideal student values time and utilize it properly.
5) Ideal students are ambitious and achieve success in life.
6) An ideal student always follows healthy habits.
7) Hardworking, determined, responsible, etc are the characteristics of an ideal student.
8) An ideal student is honest and helpful.
9) An ideal student is obedient and loved by all.
10) Ideal students are the future of the nation.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – An Ideal Student
Student life is one of the important stages in everyone’s life. As a student, we get an opportunity to shape our future. It is the best stage in our lives and every student tries to prove their best in student life and learn many things.
Characteristics of an Ideal Student
During student life, one gets a chance to inculcate more and more knowledge and values. Students who make the best use of their time and have several moral values embedded in them are towards becoming ideal students. An ideal student is concerned about the studies, health, and future and therefore do not waste the time which is granted.
The realization of the importance of time in the mind of an ideal student makes him or her work accordingly. Waking up early in the morning and attending school on time. Attending the school and making the best use of school hours for learning. Playing games apart from studies to keep the body fit. Respecting all the elders, teachers, and parents and following them. They always become ready for helping friends and people in need.
The aspiration of an ideal student is their priority. The life of an ideal student is disciplined and coordinated. They follow a set of rules and regulations in their life. The quality of having self-control prevents an ideal student from any kind of distraction, bad habit, or any wrong deed.
Students are the future of the nation. An ideal student grows up to become a responsible son or daughter and good citizen of our country.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – An Ideal Student
Student life is one of the best and crucial stages of life. There are many things to learn during this phase. Student life is full of struggles. Students must not get disappointed due to this but try harder to achieve the best.
Who is an Ideal Student?
An ideal student abides by some set of rules and regulations in life. Generally, a student should make the best use of the time and resources provided. The understanding of the importance of time is an important aspect. An Ideal student utilizes the time and gains knowledge. It is not only applicable in the field of education but related to different fields. Ideal students also take care of their health by making their bodies fit. Eating healthy food and exercising regularly makes them healthy. An ideal student is obedient, punctual, has self-control, follows the instructions given, has an ability to accept fault. Ideal students try harder to fulfill their ambition. They keep on motivating them so that they do not get distracted.
An ideal student is always disciplined and focused. Discipline makes a student responsible and respectful. It is said that if we do not have respect for our teachers and elders we will not be able to achieve anything in our life. It the blessing of our parents and teachers which makes us excel in our life. An ideal student respects and follows each and every instruction of the teachers and parents. They consider them as a god.
An ideal student is dedicated and hardworking. They are filled with curiosity to know about everything. They equally participate in different curricular activities along with studies. All students must have these qualities in them to become successful in their life. Ideal students along with attaining knowledge also develop good moral values which make them better human beings. They are having good conduct and are honest and loyal.
Parents as First Teacher of their Child
Parents are the first teacher in the life of their child and they play a major role in their development. Parents must teach their children about moral values, hard work, and discipline. They must help the child when they are at a young age by spending most of their time with them in order to promote the overall development of the child.
An ideal student is not born but is made. Ideal students are among us only. The students having the proper realization of time and responsibilities can become ideal students. Every student should work differently to become an ideal student. Becoming an ideal student will benefit society and the nation with better human beings.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – An Ideal Student: Specific Qualities
An Ideal student can be best explained by means of this shloka –
“Kaak chesta bako dhyanam, Swan nidra tathaiwa cha, Swaalphari, Grihatyagi, Vidyarathi panch Lakshanam.”
These are the characteristics of student life. The student must be dedicated and hardworking like the crow. They must be concentrated on their ambition like the swan. They must sleep according to the need and alert in the sleep-like dog and wake up early in the morning. They should eat less and only when needed, not every time. Students must have the capability to leave home for attaining something in their life. These are the values that a student should have. The student, who possesses all these values and is punctual, is said to be an ideal student.
Specific Qualities of an Ideal Student
A student must be having enlisted qualities to be called an ideal student.
- Punctuality – Students must realize the importance of time and know-how to make the best utilization of time. It is a known fact that time waits for none and also those who do not value time get ruined. Therefore doing every work according to the given time is a necessity for the student. An ideal student remains punctual and does everything on time.
- Hard Work – It is said that hard work leads to the path of success. An ideal student has a firm determination and works hard to make their dreams come true.
- Ambitious – Every student must be ambitious. It provides a motive to live. Without ambition life is meaningless. An ideal student becomes ambitious to achieve the goal of life.
- Attentive – An ideal student listens carefully to their teachers and elders and follows wisely.
- Honest – An ideal student speaks true always.
- Curiosity – An ideal student remains curious to learn many things and also know about new things.
- Ability to Take Risk – Ideal students are always ready to take risks as they want to accept new challenges, and this will lead to enhancement.
- Self-Control – An ideal student does not distract in their life. They manage to work in a disciplined way.
- Helpful and Friendly Attitude – An ideal student always becomes ready for friends and everyone who needs help. They also raise voice for any wrong deed in society.
Growth Mindset is Necessary Characteristics for becoming an Ideal Student.
An ideal student is attentive and carefully listens and follows the instructions. It is said that only an active listener can be a good speaker. It is necessary to have a growth mindset for an ideal student. The students with a growth mindset believe in exploring themselves through hard work, as talents also need to brush up. They are ready to accept the fault in them. They are also ready for improvements. The actual thing is that they learn from their mistakes or failure and do not give up.
Misconceptions Regarding an Ideal Student
Many of us have a view that the ideal student is one who is involved in books all the time or is a bookworm. These students also become favorites of their teachers and quite close to the teachers.
But in reality, it is not true, since the ideal student is one who is on right track and are having good qualities therefore they will automatically be loved by all. In reality, these students also play games, enjoy places, and do different extracurricular activities. The main thing they remember and care about is time. They do everything in a definite time and never cross the limit.
As a student, we have got an opportunity to reveal many facts and learn from everything. We should work accordingly to make out a sensible meaning of life. If we utilize the time and resources provided, we can become ideal students. An ideal student recognizes the aim of life and makes an effort for achieving the same along with becoming a better human being.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The word student came into existence in about 1350-1400.
Ans. The word student has been derived from the Latin word ‘studere’ that means to study.
Ans. It is most essential to value time in student life.
Ans. The basic duty of a student is to learn and gain knowledge.