Most of the children like to become doctor and all of them have different reasons for it. It needs lots of courage to be a doctor because they have to treat others’ wounds and cuts, which really needs courage. Doctors are really great and they have a solution for any kind of disease in our body.
Short and Long Essays on Why I Want to Become a Doctor
Here, I’m providing an essay on Why I Want to Become a Doctor in very simple words. This topic is very useful for students of all classes. You can go through this essay to know various aspects of the topic.
Why I Want to Become a Doctor Essay 10 Lines (100 – 150 Words)
1) I want to become a doctor because I love helping others.
2) I like when people come and thank the doctors for their job.
3) My mother (doctor by profession) inspires me to become a doctor like her.
4) I am motivated after seeing some examples where doctors were saviors.
5) Another reason for choosing this profession is that I love their courage, honesty, bravery and polite behavior.
6) I want to be a doctor to save everyone’s life.
7) I love their determination towards the job.
8) The duty of doctors during Covid pandemic has encouraged me to choose this profession.
9) I don’t want any poor to lose their life due to lack of money.
10) I also want to make my country fit and healthy.
Essay 1 (250 Words) – I want to Become a Doctor
A teacher helps us to deal with any kind of problem in learning, the Police help us with a social issue, a monk helps us to heal our soul, similarly, a doctor helps us to deal with any kind of irregularities in our body. Really, they are the heroes because they can make us completely fit and fine.
I love this profession because I have seen many serious cases and they become all right when they visit a doctor. They are magicians and have superpowers therefore I also want to become a doctor.
Who is my Inspiration?
My mother is a doctor and she helps everyone, she also works in an NGO. Many poor and old people come to thank her and it sounds very good. I also love helping people. Doctors are God on earth because they can bring you back from death.
Once one of my classmates was badly injured in an accident and everyone lost their hope but it was the doctor who protected her. I can easily relate this incident with my mother and how she helps others. So, I want to become like her.
There are various professions through which you can help others. As I have seen some live examples of the contribution of doctors, I want to be a doctor. I want my nation to grow healthy and fit so that we will develop as one of the strongest nations. I want to help others like my mother does in the Corona pandemic and want to help my nation.
Essay 2 (400 Words) – Why I want to Become a Doctor?
There are different colours in a rainbow but it is not everyone likes white; it depends on us and our likes. Some of us like yellow whereas some like red. Similarly, there are many professions and I want to become a doctor. There are many reasons behind choosing this profession and one of the most important ones is I love being a doctor.
What I Like About Doctors
When I was young, I lost my grandmother, she died because of cancer. I was very sad because I could not do anything, and I decided to be a doctor. I wish to make such a medicine so that no one will die due to cancer. Doctors can treat anyone and they have the power to make new medicines and new life-saving equipment.
Doctors always try their best and never say ‘no’. They start with let’s try and most of the time they succeed. I love the determination they have for their patients. They don’t even know their patient still they treat them as a family.
In the COVID-19 pandemic, all the doctors and other medical staff worked 24×7. They didn’t even think about themselves. It really needs the courage to do so and hats off to the doctors. They also have family and all of us love our own life, still, it was their determination that the recovery rates were so high.
I as a Doctor
As a doctor, I will always make sure that no one dies due to lack of treatment. I want to develop a system that I can fix all the damaged parts and give rebirth to a dead person. Because every year many families lose their loved ones. So, I will develop a system through which no one will die before a normal death.
I want to facilitate all types of medical facilities to the poor. As sometimes they don’t have enough money for treatment, although the government has announced various schemes for them, due to lack awareness they unable to avail of the benefit.
Whatever profession we choose we should do it honestly. It is the duty of a doctor to let his patients know all the schemes and latest plans announced by the government. A doctor should always be of helping minded and should help everyone. Either someone has money to pay him or not.
Essay 3 (500 – 600 Words) – Doctor: as a Profession
Whenever you fall, feel pain or uneasy the only person we remember is a doctor. When you are grown up, you can easily explain what has happened to you, but have you ever thought of infant children. They cannot even explain their problem still, doctors easily treat them. Really, they are geniuses.
Duty of a Doctor
Doctors are next to God on earth and they take care of every human on earth. There are also doctors available for animals. The word doctor sounds like a healer.
- A doctor should always help others either someone has money to pay or not.
- Doctors should always recommend the correct medication because some doctors want to make money and they unnecessarily recommend some tests and check-ups.
- It is not everyone can be a doctor because it needs some different levels of mind and also money for being a doctor. And if someone has that ability then he should apply it for the sake of people.
- A doctor should be open to all and should not discriminate his patients as pre-money.
- They should always make people aware of different schemes and plans because the medication is very costly these days. Although the government has various plans for the poor, due to lack of knowledge they couldn’t get it.
- A doctor should always be humble and polite because a patient himself be frustrated because of his disease. When doctors treat them in a good way, they feel good.
- A doctor should always encourage his patients because sometimes encouragement and belief work more than medicine.
- He should be brave and honest about his profession.
- A doctor should never be careless because a small carelessness can take a life.
Types of Doctors
Doctors are of different types and depending on their interest and marks in the entrance exam. Those who take care of children are called paediatricians, whereas those who take care of females are known as gynaecologists. Similarly, the brain, heart specialist is known as Neurologist and Cardiologist. There are different doctors available for different parts of the body.
How to Become a Doctor?
Many students every year work hard to become a doctor and they start their preparation from a very early stage. One should take biology as a subject in their academic year 11th and 12th and should be passionate. After academics, one should clear some exams naming NEET which is also known as the All India Paramedical Test. After this one can easily take part in the counselling of various collages as per their rank.
After completing college education, one should work under an experienced doctor and complete their internship, and then he will be a complete doctor. All you need is a strong determination and no one can stop you.
Apart from Allopathy, there are some other branches of medication like Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, etc. One can also be a specialist in these sectors. Ayurveda is an Indian form of medication which was followed by our ancestors.
Being a doctor automatically develops a sense of responsibility and if you are not disciplined and focused don’t become a doctor. A doctor should be brave and should never give up whatever the situation might be. The only motive of a doctor should be to protect others. Whatever profession you choose you should be always loyal and focused. Doctors are a kind of social worker and if needed they also work for the entire day. The COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged many youngsters to be a doctor. The hard work and courage they had shown in this period is really markable and cannot be neglected. And if you are alive today it is just because of them. So, always respect a doctor and pass a smile whenever you meet a doctor.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. A doctor is a person who attains qualification to cure sick people.
Ans. Doctor became a profession at the beginning of the 17th century.
Ans. Hippocrates is regarded as the Father of Medicine in the world.
Ans. Elizabeth Blackwell is stated as the first female doctor in the world.
Ans. The doctor of kids or infants is called a Pediatrician.
Ans. Doctors wear a white coat so that they can be easily identified by the patients and staff.