It is always said that health is the real wealth of a person. The fitness of our body helps us to remain energetic at all times in our life. We have been observing these days that many of us are suffering from one or the other health-related problems. It happens because of our carelessness towards our health. There are different things that must be followed by us to stay healthy.
Short and Long Essay on How to Stay Healthy in English
I have tried my best to provide some ways to stay healthy and fit in the form of a short and long essay. I hope the essay might encourage you to develop these habits in your life and lead a healthy life.
10 Lines Essay on How to Stay Healthy (100 – 120 Words)
1) Forests are important because they give us oxygen.
2) Many plants and trees of forests are used to prepare medicines.
3) Forest also maintains the changing climate.
4) Forest gives us food to eat.
5) Woods come from forests.
6) Forest purifies the air that we breathe.
7) Forest binds the soil and reduces soil erosion.
8) Forests are home to many species.
9) Paper, rubber, fruits, etc necessities come from forests.
10) Forest maintains the balance of the atmosphere.
Health is the Real Wealth to Keep – Short Essay (300 Words)
Health is a major concern for the people in today’s world. Everybody desire to have good health and live a happy life. It is challenging to keep ourselves healthy and fit but is not impossible. It is not necessary that the people who do not have any disease are healthy and fit in reality. It is because good health means fit in all terms i.e. mentally, physically, and socially.
Health is the Real Wealth
Good health is most essential than having a lot of money and valuable things in life. Everything can only be enjoyed only when we have good health. Most people forget to look after their health in the race of getting successful or earning money and they realize this when it is too late. It is our responsibility to take good care of our health and live a healthy life. The act of adopting a healthy lifestyle and avoiding taking stress are the ways to be healthy.
Now-a-Days We Need to Save Our Health from Pollution as it Creates Major Health Issues
The rising pollution level in the environment is a major problem for all of us. It deteriorates the quality of the environment and makes it unsuitable for living. Air pollution has been the cause of different types of respiratory diseases in human beings. Moreover, many people are becoming victims and dying due to this unavoidable issue. The only way to get rid of this issue is to put an effort into reducing the pollution level as it is a major threat to health. We need to take excessive care of ourselves in such conditions to be healthy and fit.
People who are healthy and fit have good stamina and a stronger immune system. The stronger immunity helps them from protecting from different types of diseases. It is therefore advised that we must always keep ourselves healthy and fit.
How to Remain Healthy in Life – Long Essay (1100 Words)
Health is not only about the well-being of a person from outside i.e. physically. It involves physical, mental, and social fitness. Good health benefits us with more energy and working capability. Every one of us desires for fit and healthy body but it requires a lot of effort to make ourselves healthy and fit. The sense of taking care of our body and remaining healthy comes in our mind only when we suffer from health-related issues. A healthy body helps us in leading a happier life free of tension and stress.
The Origin of Health-Related Issues
The busy scheduled lifestyle moving at a very fast pace has become a major concern for the occurrence of severe health issues in us. Stress and tensions have become a part of our lives. It disturbs the balance of mind and body. In our busiest schedule, we don’t have time to take care of ourselves. This carelessness toward our health makes us unfit and the reservoir of several diseases.
We forget to live a healthy routine life. Mobile phones are also a means of major distraction. Many of us skip our meals, exercise, etc., and are busy in our mobile world. The habit of eating unhealthy food is also an invitation to different types of diseases in our body. The habit of smoking, drinking, and drug abuse is rapidly rising in the youth of this generation and it is a serious issue for generating various health issues in the younger generation.
Essential Ways to Remain Healthy
Our body becomes unfit due to our negligence towards our health. Many times we realize this after we are suffering from various health issues. The immunity is lowered and thus we become more perceptible to any disease. It requires much patience and effort to recover our body and make it a fit one but not impossible. We must be more conscious of our health and therefore follow several strategies to stay healthy. Here are some of the tips described below for staying healthy:
- Eat Nutritious Food – Healthy food must be involved in our diet for a healthy body. Our food must include leafy green vegetables, cereals, pulses, fruits, etc. These food items are rich in constituents like vitamins, protein, minerals, and other vital elements needed for our growth and development. We should avoid eating junk food and soft drinks as are not nutritious. These food items just add a taste but are unhealthy for the body. They are the main reasons for the problem of obesity by which most people are suffering nowadays. During Covid-19 it has already been advised to take nutritious food and raise your immunity. It can only keep us safe from this deadly pandemic disease.
- Perform Daily Workout – We must take out some time from our busy schedule for exercising our body. A workout of 20-30 minutes daily and fast walking keeps us away from any kind of illness or health issue. It helps in building up our stamina and strengthening muscles and bones. It also helps in managing our stress and induces good sleep. Yoga and meditation also help in making our body fit and energetic.
- Plenty of Water Intake – We must develop the habit of drinking plenty of water regularly. The regular intake of water helps in flushing out the toxic and waste materials from our body. Drinking plenty of water is also a part of a healthy lifestyle. Less water intake daily can also lead to several health issues.
- Wake up early in the Morning – It is always advised that- “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise“. We must develop a habit of rising up early in the morning. Morning walks or jogging enriches our body with fresh oxygenated air. Rising early makes us feel more active and full of energy. We can complete our different work on time hence avoiding unnecessary stress of being late. A sound sleep that gives rest to our mind and body is also important for a healthy body.
- Chew your Food Properly – Most of us eat our food in a hurry without chewing the food properly. It is much necessary to chew properly and eat our food. The properly chewed food is easy to digest by the body and provides nutrition and energy. The food not chewed properly does not provide nutrition to the body. If we eat the food without chewing it properly it may lead to several digestion issues, bloating in the stomach, and weight gain.
- Hygienic living – Good hygiene is necessary for keeping ourselves free from various diseases. Unhygienic living condition many times becomes the reason of severe diseases. We must develop a good habit of bathing, washing our hands before eating, and keeping our environment clean. Maintaining good hygiene is one of the essential parts of a healthy lifestyle.
- Limit the use of Mobile Phones – Mobile phones have become a reason for carelessness and lazy schedule. Many times we do not skip their use on the dining table. We must limit the use of mobile phones so that we can concentrate on our body and its requirements. This will enable us to do several things on time.
Is Good Health Preferred Over Richness?
People usually pay more heed to earn money and run after success. They work very hard without taking care of their body and health. In this way, the desire never ends and health is always neglected at that point. These days we can see most people suffering from several severe health disorders like obesity, diabetes, cancers, lung problems, asthma, hypertension, depression, etc. It is because of the changed and busy lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits.
I think there is no use in earning money in such a way that denies our health. Money is not important than health as it cannot return health and fitness back once we are ill. Thus health is always preferred over money as good health keeps us happy and free from various health issues. If we are healthy we can earn whole life but can’t earn if the health gets deteriorated.
A healthy mind dwells in a healthy body. Positive thinking also fosters our health as it is useful in getting rid of negativities and unwanted stress in the mind and body. It is necessary to go for routine check-ups to get informed regularly about the health status of the body.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. It means the physical, mental and social fitness of an individual.
Ans. We can be secure by adopting a healthy way of living and maintaining good sanitation.
Ans. Protein is a vital component for the growth and development of growing children.
Ans. Walking is very good for health as it strengthens our muscles and bones and helps in keeping us fit.
Ans. Meditation is helpful in getting rid of excess stress and also fosters our focus and concentrating ability.